Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Steam this week, on 5 December 2019 and now, ahead of its Steam release, it looks like the vast majority of RDR2 PC issues have been fixed. Since its launch on PC, Red Dead Redemption 2 hasn’t been the smoothest experience, with crashes, graphical issues and launcher issues plaguing the game. Now, Rockstar Games says that the “vast majority” of RDR2 PC issues have been fixed.
With a slew of update and even GeForce driver hotfixes, the game now seems very stable on PC. Rockstar Games announced that they believe the vast majority of performance issues with RDR2 has been fixed, but they will continue to work on more lingering issues.
Red Dead Online PC players can now also claim a nice care package for all the issues experienced. Everyone will receive the Prieto Poncho for free at the Camp Wardrobe or any other clothing store, while Wheeler, Rawson & Co. have curated a care package of items for players to claim.
The Red Dead Online PC care package includes the following:
- 100x Revolver Express Ammo
- 100x Pistol Express Ammo
- 100x Repeater Express Ammo
- 100x Rifle Express Ammo
- 100x Shotgun Slugs
- 20x Shotgun Incendiary Buckshot Slugs
- 20x Fire Arrows
- 20x Poison Throwing Knives
- 20x Volatile Fire Bottles
- 10x Potent Miracle Tonic – fully restores Health, Stamina and Dead Eye and Fortifies moderately
- 3x Horse Reviver – revives Horse from severe injury and moderately restores its Health
- 10x Minty Big Game – fully restores all Cores and yields a Gold Health Core
- 20x Baked Beans – moderately restores Health Core and Stamina Core
What do you think about the care package from Rockstar Games in Red Dead Online and are you still experiencing RDR2 PC issues? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- You Can Finally Play The Complete Black Mesa with Xen Levels and Ending - 9th Dec 2019
- Twin Peaks VR Game Gets New Trailer Featuring BOB - 9th Dec 2019
- First Wonder Woman 1984 Trailer Looks Fantastic - 9th Dec 2019