On 31 October 2019, Netflix unleashed the full trailer for The Witcher and it blew us away. Henry Cavill portrays the role of Geralt of Rivia so extremely well and his voice will give fans nerd chills. The show has already been renewed for a second season, showing a lot of confidence from the creators and now, we know The Witcher Netflix episode names.
For those who haven’t read the books, these names might not mean much. However, for the sake of avoiding spoilers, The Witcher episode names and the little one-line teases for each episode can be found below the image of Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia in a bathtub…20 December can’t come soon enough.
You’ve been warned.
In a series of tweets, the show’s official Twitter account revealed The Witcher episode names and a little teaser for what to expect from each episode of The Witcher Netflix. View them all below.
Episode 1: The End’s Beginning
Did someone, somewhere, summon a djinn to then wish for all 8 chapter titles? Here you go. Now does anyone know a doctor to check Jaskier’s vitals?
A monster slain, a butcher named pic.twitter.com/PcXF1aeGSz
— The Witcher (@witchernetflix) November 22, 2019
- Episode 2: Four Marks – We look at a sorceress’s earlier days
- Episode 3: Betrayer Moon – A picky eater, a family shamed
- Episode 4: Of Banquets, Bastards and Burials – The Law of Surprise is how one repays
- Episode 5: Bottled Appetites – A fateful meeting, a bard is maimed
- Episode 6: Rare Species – The hunt for a dragon is underway
- Episode 7: Before a Fall – A return to before a kingdom is flamed
- Episode 8: Much More – The Witcher Family, as you all like to say
What do you think about The Witcher Netflix Episode names for season 1? Let us know in the comment section below and check out the show’s full trailer in case you missed it.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Marvel Drops The First Black Widow Teaser Trailer - 5th Dec 2019
- The Outlast Trials Announced – A Co-op Survival Horror From Red Barrels - 5th Dec 2019
- PS5 Controller and Graphics to Feel Like a “Great Evolution” - 5th Dec 2019