Valve has released a new CS: GO update that brings a tonne of changes and fixes to both Breach and Cache, updating the maps to the latest versions from the Steam Community Workshop. After the changes in the new CS: GO update, Valve has also added Breach to the Scrimmage mode.
Apart from the map changes which you can view below, Valve has also made a change that will see new players default to Casual game mode. Since the release of Cache earlier this month, multiple fixes have been deployed to the iconic map, so let’s start things off with what has been fixed in Cache in the new CS: GO update.
- Visual improvements and visibility increases map-wide.
- Fixed FPS drops in Z caused by bad model collision mesh.
- Allowed planting closer to A site fence.
- Fixed pixel-walk on A site.
- Fixed bomb-stuck spot by squeaky entrance from T side.
- Allowed players to hop onto forklift without crouch-jumping.
- Fixed bomb passing through B ramp displacement.
- Fixed unusual collisions for grenades at Mid Boost.
- Fixed ability to see under cover at B.
- Fixed getting stuck on ladder at Mid.
- Lowered boxes in corner of A Main.
- Fixed several wallbang bugs
Then, we have Breach, which has seen dozens of changes in the new CS: GO update from Valve, as parts of the map have even been redesigned. Check it out below.
- Redesigned A long
- Removed entrance walls
- Removed pit
- Added blinds to A window
- Moved globe monument slightly
- Blocked access to top of SWAT van
- Replaced vents with electrical room
- Reworked cover placement
- Improved bombsite markings
- Reduced number of firing angles in mid
- Redesigned B connector
- T paths to lower and upper mid have been combined
- CTs cannot push upper mid as quickly
- Fixed unintended angles in lower mid
- Redesigned CT spawn
- Removed glass in various places
- Fixed a bug where enemies outside of B could be spotted from mid
- Replaced the wall outside of B with a chain link fence – enjoy the view!
- Improved clipping
- Fix bomb stuck spots
What do you think of all the Breach map changes in the new CS: GO update from Valve? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Valve Provides CS: GO Majors Update For The 2020 Season - 13th Nov 2019
- Microsoft Releases The Windows 10 November 2019 Update - 13th Nov 2019
- Naughty Dog Hiring for an Unannounced Multiplayer Game - 13th Nov 2019