If you have not been following the announcements coming out of CES 2019, RTX gaming laptops are now a thing. MSI along with other PC hardware brands all revealed a range of upcoming RTX gaming notebooks and 2019 is no doubt the year of RTX portable gaming.
One of the major concerns I had with the new direction for gaming was no doubt the cooling system inside these beastly devices as the RTX 2080 is no small fry and requires a lot of power to run. Chatting to Green-Lin, MSI’s marketing manager for the Middle East and Africa today at CES 2019, he explained that the new Stealth range has a new improved cooling solution inside that will deliver the optimal performance while staying cool.
MSI upgraded the cooling system in the new Stealth model adding new heat pipes and an improved fan system that combine together to keep things cool. The previous model had five heat pipes while the new MSI GS75 Stealth now has seven. MSI is confident that the new cooling system will guarantee long hours of gameplay without it being throttled.
Green-Lin also chatted about the newly implemented MSI App that lets you play your Android games on your MSI notebook. This means you will be able to play any mobile game as long as you have a Google account for it. The app lets you download and install these games to your notebook and play them as if you were playing them on a giant mobile device. Best of all, the new app features full RGB keyboard support.
One thing came to mind during this chat; Diablo Immortal. We all know people are not happy about the announcement of Diablo: Immortal being a mobile game but at least this can help a little bit. It sounds like as long as the game releases on Android and through the Play Store, it will be playable on the new MSI gaming laptops.
Check out our full interview with Green-Lin as we chat about MSI’s new Stealth range, their partnership with Discovery and the possibilities that come with the new mobile gaming.
Check out more CES 2019 Coverage
- These Cute CES 2019 Robots Will Melt Your Heart
- The Best TVs at CES 2019 Were All Very Different From Each Other
- MSI Proved They Mean Business at CES 2019 With Their New Flagship Notebooks – Hands-On
- We Played With MSI’s Killer New RTX 2080 Gaming Laptops at CES 2019
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Huge Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update Released to Try Improve the Game - 13th Nov 2019
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Review Embargo Revealed - 13th Nov 2019
- Play and Watch Overwatch to Unlock Cosmetics in the Mercy’s Recall Challenge - 13th Nov 2019