There is a lot of hype surrounding BlizzCon 2019 at the moment and more and more leaks are starting to flood in. It is rumoured that Overwatch 2 will be revealed and playable at this year’s event by Blizzard Entertainment and last week, we reported on the first Overwatch 2 details. Now, thanks to leaked documents obtained by ESPN, there are some more details to share.
From the previous leak, the game is rumoured to be both a PvP and PvE experience that will feature a new levelling system that affects how each hero will be played. Now, ESPN reports that they have obtained a BlizzCon 2019 demo guide for the game but at the time of writing, Blizzard Entertainment has not responded for comment.
In the demo guide, ESPN reports that the game is indeed a PvP and PvE experience with a PvE story mode for players to tackle. There will be new maps, new modes, and even a new logo. Check out the Overwatch 2 details revealed by the report below.
- Overwatch 2 will be playable at BlizzCon 2019
- At least one new hero will be revealed at BlizzCon 2019
- The Overwatch logo now has a small orange “2” indexed in the top right corner
- Hero talents and in-game items are coming to Overwatch 2 PvE
- One of the story missions will be a four-player experience set in Rio de Janeiro
- Much of the focus will be on story and narrative elements
- A new PvP mode called “Push” will be revealed and will be set on a new map based in Toronto
At the time of writing, Blizzard Entertainment has not confirmed the details in this leak so take this information with a grain of salt until such time as the developer officially reveals the game.
What do you think about the new Overwatch 2 details and are you excited about a PvE story mode? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- MDL Chengdu Major – What You Need to Know - 15th Nov 2019
- Grounded is a New FPS Survival Title From Obsidian Entertainment - 15th Nov 2019
- Age of Empires 4 First Gameplay Revealed - 15th Nov 2019