iStore, the local distributor for Apple has officially revealed the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max South African pricing and you are going to have to fork out quite a bucket of money in order to afford them. The range starts at R14,999 for a 64GB 11 device and goes all the way up to R32,999 for the top-of-the-range iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 11 South African pricing is not too far off what we originally predicted last week with some models and storage capacities being the same as we listed and others being cheaper.
- iPhone 11 64GB – R14,999 / 128GB – R16,999 / 256GB – R18,999
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB – R21,999 / 256GB – R25,999 / 512GB – R29,999
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB – R23,999 / 256GB – R28,499 / 512GB – R32,999
The iPhone 11 South African price range falls in quite close to last year’s Xs and Xs Max pricing but a few models have seen a massive price hike. The 11 Pro Max especially has been bumped up by R1,500 for the 256GB model and R1000 for the 512GB.
As for the original 11, it has dropped in price coming in R1000 cheaper than the XR which launched at R15,999 last year.
iStore has announced that pre-orders for the devices are now open and customers can begin registering for a new contract or upgrade or pre-order for cash today. The store also revealed a trade-in offer where customers can trade in their old devices for up to R10,000 off a new purchase.
The new phone range boasts a range of new features including a triple-lens camera system on the Pro models, improved battery life, a new Super Retina XDR display and much more. Apple and iStore will be releasing the new range of devices on 27 September 2019 just one week after the American release date for the phone.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review - 19th Nov 2019
- Google Stadia Review Roundup – Not The Cloud Gaming Solution - 19th Nov 2019
- The Samsung Star Wars-Themed Galaxy Note 10 Plus is Awesome But You Can’t Buy it - 19th Nov 2019