The last mainline entry into the Fable franchise, Fable 3, was released all the way back in March 2011. Fans of the franchise have been hoping and waiting for a new entry to get revealed and if a new leak is to be believed, we will finally hear more about Fable 4 soon, most likely at E3 this year.
Redditor LagSwag1 apparently spotted a video of Fable 4 but that has since been removed. The leak does get a bit more credible, however, as a known leaker Nibel posted in information in a Tweet as well. The leak suggests a completely medieval setting from a world built from the ashes of Albion and Fable 3’s Aurora. This will be a vast, open-world one and you won’t get to play with any guns.
There’s even time travel, multiplayer and a third as well as a first-person camera view. Further, the leak suggests that the game will have a deep character creation system and, of course, player choice. Check out all the first Fable 4 details as per the leak below.
Fable 4 Details Include:
- First/Third Person
- In Depth character creator
- Completely Open
- No guns
- Can ignore main quest and never become a hero
- Players can build towns, ties into main quest heavily if you get the bad ending and fail
- Unreal Engine
With E3 less than a week away, we will soon know if this Fable 4 leak turns out to be true. As always, please remember to take leaks like this one with a grain of salt until such time as the game is officially revealed.
What do you think about the first Fable 4 details? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Dota 2 Esports – MDL Chengdu Major Playoffs Underway - 18th Nov 2019
- Days Gone 2 is Looking Very Likely at This Point - 18th Nov 2019
- Path of Exile 2 Has Been Announced and it Looks Awesome - 18th Nov 2019