Blizzard Entertainment revealed Diablo 4 at the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2019 and the announcement trailer looks awesome, but it is the gameplay and the game details that really look awesome. The Diablo IV gameplay trailer can be viewed at the bottom of this article, but check out the details Blizzard Entertainment has just revealed as well.
The three classes revealed so far is the Barbarian, the Sorceress and the Druid, all of which are shown off in the gameplay video in the open world of Sanctuary. Players can travel through five distinct areas on their mounts, battle world bosses and each other in PvP areas. There will also be an endgame experience via keyed dungeons that will challenge players for the best loot.
A short description of the three classes are as follows:
- Barbarian: Crush enemies and wade through combat with reckless abandon.
- Sorceress: Freeze, scorch, or shock your foes with immeasurable arcane power.
- Druid: Shift between primal forms while commanding the fury of nature itself.
Check out a description of the gameplay you can expect in Diablo IV below.
Diablo IV will release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and its gameplay look awesome. At the time of writing, Blizzard Entertainment has not revealed a release date. Check out the Diablo 4 gameplay trailer below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- MDL Chengdu Major – What You Need to Know - 15th Nov 2019
- Grounded is a New FPS Survival Title From Obsidian Entertainment - 15th Nov 2019
- Age of Empires 4 First Gameplay Revealed - 15th Nov 2019