Late last month, Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts announced the limited-time Apex Legends Duos mode and now, with the latest update (3.1) both the Apex Legends Firing Range and Duos mode is live on all platforms for players to enjoy. You can hone your skills in the firing range right now, or jump right into Duos mode for Apex Legends.
The Apex Legends Duos mode will be available until 19 November 2019 and the firing range is, of course, a permanent fixture. With the update, Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts also made some tweaks and quality of life changes to the game. Read the full update notes here.
The developer explained what you can do in the Firing Range:
“From the lobby, you can now select the firing range. Here you can practice playing around with all the weapons, items, and Legends.”
- Can enter the firing range solo or with your squad.
- You can change to any Legend and use their abilities and ultimates.
- All loot items are available to play with including weapons, attachments, and hopups.
- Target DUMMIES available to practice those headshots.
- Future improvements to come! Please give us your feedback.
Another interesting addition in the new update is that Respawn has made a change to Ranked game abandon penalties. The developer explains that:
Are you excited for the Apex Legends Duos mode and will you be giving the Firing Range a shot (sorry!). Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- MDL Chengdu Major – What You Need to Know - 15th Nov 2019
- Grounded is a New FPS Survival Title From Obsidian Entertainment - 15th Nov 2019
- Age of Empires 4 First Gameplay Revealed - 15th Nov 2019